Rice Cooker Method (3 cups, 6-8 servings):
- Scoop 3 cups of rice into the rice washing basin.
- Wash and rinse off rice once.
- After rising, add 3.6 cups of water to rice (1 cup rice: 1.2 cup water). Optionally, you may add 1 teaspoon of salt into the rice.
- Place the rice basin into cooker to cook. Do not lift lid or stir rice during cooking.
- When rice is cooked, fluff rice with rice paddle and serve hot.
Note: To add less water for firmer texture rice.
Absortion Method (1 cup, 2-3 servings):
1) Bring 1½-2 cups of water to boil.
2) Slowly stir in 1 cup of rice continuously.
3) Cover saucepan with lid, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes until moisture is absorbed.
4) Remove from heat and stand covered for 5 minutes. Uncovered, fluff rice with rice paddle or fork and serve hot.